The model of integrated management system implemented and valid in the company VWS MEMSEP s.r.o. ensures quality and reliability of the provided products / services. It is also a means to create conditions for meeting legal and other requirements in the field of the environmental protection, prevention of pollution and occupational safety and health (OSH). The Integrated Management System (IMS) includes the Quality Management System (QMS) applied in the company in 2000 which currently meets the requirements of the Czech standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016; the Environmental Management System (EMS) applied in 2007 conforming to the Czech standard ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016; the Safety Management System (SMS) from 2010 conforming the standard ČSN ISO 45001:2018 and the Corporate Social Responsibility applied in 2016 which complies with IQ NET SR10:2015.
Range of IMS
The integrated management system includes both current work at Company’s headquarters (Sokolovská 100/94, 186 00 Prague 8) and the sites of realization within following business activities
- Implementation of projects for the treatment and transport of water, wastewater and technology solutions, including design, engineering and construction activities
- Design and development, production, assembly and reconstruction of technologies and their components for the treatment and transport of water, wastewater and technology solutions
- Sales of equipment, components and operating materials for the treatment and transport of water, wastewater and technology solutions
- Service of lines, equipment and components for the treatment and transport of water, wastewater and technology solutions
- Consultancy in the field of treatment and transport of water, wastewater and technology solutions
These order activities consist of several main procedures as CONTRACT OBTAINING, CONTRACT REALIZATION and procedure of DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT, the elements of which are applied in both main procedures.
Certifications of the system
With the exception of the Corporate Social Responsibility system, all these systems are certified and subject to regular supervision and re-certification. Valid certificates in Czech are available here: